Friday, April 11, 2008

Velvet Pants

So. It's Friday. And I like Fridays. No- I love them. But who doesn't, really?

I think I'm going to start fickle-blogging. I'll edit posts, delete them, etc. This is almost a stream of consciousness journal.



Mm, morning sun, so much honey/Fill up the cracks and butter my toast/Sleep in my coffee and can't we wait?

Noon, you don't have to come, no not yet/Cartoons can stay on and we can stay in/Waffles and syrup pour some OJ in my cup.

This honied tea and you are all that's left from that warm morning/Why is it so cold and do you turn away/That morning sun is behind a cloud letting you curl into another day.


So I haven't found out about the internship yet.
This is really aggravating.

There's this one tree out my window. I think I love it. It changes colors so much. I've seen it green, yellow, bare, red, crimson. Now it's sort of a gold.

No comments: