Monday, April 7, 2008

Some thoughts

Met a girl.

She's pretty much amazing. And we're dating. And it's great. Sometimes I feel really dumb around her.

The Fruit Bats are a really nice band. I love their sound.

Stanley Cup Playoffs start on Wednesday. Flames and Sharks go at it at 10 PM. I'm a little excited, mostly scared. Sharks are probably the best team in the league right now, Montreal aside.

Writing is good. Gets words out that otherwise get stuck inside.

Charlton Heston died today. Or was it yesterday by now? It's really sad. That man was amazing. You know, with all the deaths this year, Roy Schneider, Heath Ledger, the guy from Popeye's Chicken, nothing really bothered me. I mean, it sucks that Heath died so young. But something about Charlton's death really tears me up. He was so vivid. So alive. Even as an old man, he was calling internet nerds lonely and telling Al Gore to take his guns away from his cold dead fingers.

But he's dead now. And it's weird.

No comments: