Monday, April 7, 2008

Mm, self-esteem.

Sent those lyrics to a song-writer friend of mine.
He thought they were good. I mean, yeah, he could've just been being nice. But I like to think he'd be honest about them with me. He's a good guy, and we've talked about stuff like that before.

So it's nice, knowing somebody thinks I'm good at that. Too bad I can't do crap with music. I have no idea how I'd sing them or whatever. Maybe Jordan'll do something with them.
Here's the conversation, just before it starts I send him the lyrics.

(12:52:50 PM) Jordan: dude
(12:52:52 PM) Jordan: .....
(12:52:53 PM) Jordan: dude
(12:53:03 PM) Arik: Yeah?
(12:53:14 PM) Jordan: those are straight bad ass
(12:53:18 PM) Jordan: no kidding



It's nice having somewhere to write where nobody'll read this. It's kinda funny, you put something out there the whole world to see and it gets ignored. I'm sure if I made it all secretive and whatnot at least three people would want to see what I wrote and write and scribble and thnk.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Silly. I read your stuff. I think its interesting. Anyway, are you sure you want to babble on about falling for Susannah on a blog that is listed on your facebook ... or is that ok with you.
P.S. Told you so =)