Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Doing List- The first week of April

1. Get a haircut.
2. Do a full painting
3. Get 7 hours of sleep a night
4. Smile
5. Stop acting like you think anyone will ever read this
6. Pray for the Flames to make the post-season
7. Fix my jeans
8. Do laundry
9. Teach myself to rap


This is my current to-do list. I'll probably accomplish two of these. Smiling and laundry. Oh well.
I guess I don't expect anybody to read this. Which I'm okay with. This is half to just order the disjointed thoughts I have. Like right now, my back really hurts. And it sucks. Which might mean no volleyball tomorrow night. I should really decide if I'm going to stick with Spanish or not. And watch how much soda I drink. I was actually going to say "watch (something else I forgot)" but forgot whatever it was I forgot. Oh right! Watch out for sad people.

When I was a kid I really liked shiny things. I think to a degree they still fascinate me.

No comments: